Monday 4 January 2010

morning.

so yes, this is my first ever blog, and i like it. although its probably going to be crap.
my names alice.
i love fashion, photography, art & music.
i hate people who think 'preppy' is fashionable, it only is when your not trying.
i am probably one of the least academic people in the world, so sorry for my english.
i was born in a posh part of england so i am quite well spoken, that doesnt mean i can spell.
i have a thing for headbands.
& i loveee life.
this blog is made so i can transfer what in my area is known as fashionable to places that may think it is aweful, just so you know what we like to dress as. however in other places is seen as 'skank clothing' apparently. although the nicer way is 'scruffy'. i will use celebrity examples in the process, and i may use examples from other blogs.
my favorite website ever is (apart from facebook) Lookbook.nu its so inspirational.
so here we go with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment