Wednesday 20 January 2010

Jeggings (N)


Kind of disliking jeggings now, quite a bit, i have a pair and wore them today cause i couldnt find anything better this morning. They just make me feel really lage and unnatractive. I've been eating healthier than ever though, i have a pack of snack-a-jacks berry flavour, a go-ahead bar, and apple & some special k mini bites. Good times.

Had an Religious Studies A'Level exam today, it was horrible, to get an E your meant to have 40%, and i really dont think i even got that, ah well. Retake in June ha.
I had to do a photo shoot for my photography this weekend, so i went to the top of a carpark in town, it had to show Depth of Field, where the camera is focused on either only the foreground or background, in the particular image its the forground, and i was pretty proud of it, its now in my portfolio as one of my final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment