Tuesday 12 January 2010

I<3PB.


Omg. I want this bag so baaaad. Its by Pauls Boutuque. Lush. When I went to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham we so wanted to go to the stand they had there, but there was a huuuge que and we were about to miss our show slot. But i would have loved to pop in, but i want this bag & purse, shame i owe so much money to people, damn the 80 quid bill i got from my phone last month, and letting my friend buy my Snowball ticket before i had the money. Now i cant buy it, or even the 30pound purse, which i have to admit is a bit of an extreme price for a purse, well considering the ones i've previously owned, such as my Lazy Oaf one which i got in a 10pound goody bag at the Clothes Show, but its a pretty damn cool purse.

Omg. Song of the moment, Hadouken! - Turn the Lights Out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment