Friday 13 August 2010

wafflewafflewaffle.

i just suddenly had the temptation to ramble on, suppose i never realy talk about my actual love for genreal things in life. ok so the boyfriend bought me a fiftypound topshop voucher i aint complaining for shit. happy girly. i watched the first three episodes of the secret diart of a call girl, dirty dirty stuff, extremely good though, kindof makes me want to wear red and black, noice. i have tonnes of photography work to do over the summer, bad times, 'what do i think it beautiful?' i honestly dont know, i really thought that ugly people were quite beautiful in an odd way, not sure how theyd let me take photos of them though without them being a bit suspicious, especially when i was really considering tramps, lookslike off the a good old wiltshire field with sophie it is then. work sucks. my life is really quite good right now, i have the prefect boyfriend who treats me far to nicely, my family are going well, i have my own car, finally, had my vertical tragus pierced about a month ago, love it, and i just had my birthday. good times, anyway i suppose as its quarter to one, and i have work in the morning i should probably get some sleep, but i just felt this needed a small update, i might post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment